Become a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) and learn how to be a high-performer within Agile teams working in scaled environment and collaborating effectively!
Attending SAFe® 4.6 for Teams Certification will give you a deep understanding of virtual construction where many Agile teams work together in the aligned way called Agile release train (ART). Also, you will gain a thorough insight with all the details about main Agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
Additionally, the participants will explore Lean, Agile Manifesto and SAFe principles.
You’ll also learn how to write stories and break features down, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, as well as how to integrate effectively with other teams in the program, and what it takes to improve the train continuously.
Attending the class prepares individuals to taking the exam and becoming a certified SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP).
What is the target audience?
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
No prior experience is needed. However, background knowledge of Agile concepts and principles, awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP) are recommended along with working knowledge of software and hardware development processes.
The class will run in English.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
What you get from the training
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all the other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Perks and bonuses for attendees
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam