As coach, trainer and consultant Patrick works with various clients in Europe, introducing the Lean and Agile principles and practices. He helps his clients to adapt the required mindset to get the expected benefits. Organizations ranging from fast growing startups to large enterprises, in finance, fin-tech, tax, gaming, betting, marketing, navigation, (N)GOs, healthcare, sportswear and internal IT departments (IT4IT), incl. delivery, architecture and operations.
Patrick chairs the Essentialization Track of the SEMAT Education Project.
– Provides certified Leading SAFe, SAFe Product Management/Product Owner, SAFe (Advanced) Scrum Master, SAFe for Teams trainings – version 4.0 and 4.5
– Acts as a.i. SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE)
– Coaches traditional roles like delivery/project/program managers to become RTE
– Facilitates Executive, Architecture and Product Management workshops, like Value Stream identification, Agile Release Train (Program) setup, Portfolio Kansan setup
– Facilitates Big Room/PI Planning sessions (100+ participants)