Join Certified ScrumMaster Training in October 2017!
When: October 20-21, 2017, 10:00 – 18:00 (incl. breaks)
Where: Symphony Solutions (Lviv, Naukova, 2B Street)
- Fee: 700 USD – first 10 tickets (SOLD OUT!)
- 800 USD – regular price
Agile Space invites you to take part in Certified ScrumMaster Training by Scrum Alliance.
The training will be taught by Geir Amsjø (NOR) and Kseniya Kobryn (UA). Geir Amsjø is the first Certified Scrum Trainer from Norway approved by Scrum Alliance. Kseniya is a founder of platform Agile Space, an Agile coach at Symphony Solutions and Certified Scrum Professional.
Participants will take the training, pass the CSM test and accept the license agreement which designates them as a Certified ScrumMasters by Scrum Alliance. It indicates that they have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts needed to perform as ScrumMasters or team members in Scrum teams.
Background, why Agile?
- What is Agile about?
- Understanding complexity
- Creating a learning Organization
- Lean Software Development
- Avoiding Technical Debt
Scrum as defined
- Scrum workflow
- Roles and Responsibilities: Product Owner, Development Team, Scrum Master
- Teamwork: Self-organization, cross functional teams
- Requirements and Plans: Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog
- Activities: Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Definition of Done
- Root Cause Analysis
- Creating a vision
- User Stories
- Planning and Estimation: Planning Poker
- Agile QA – Test Early
- Agile Contracts
- Scaling Scrum: planning and synchronizing parallel Scrums