Agile Space is launching Scrum Master Academy Season 4!
“As we all know, there are many popular and expensive certified trainings for Scrum Masters but do they really serve the purpose?
In our Scrum Master Academy, we intentionally put very strong focus on practice. During many years being a Scrum Master, Agile Coach and Trainer, working with different organizations, identifying, mentoring and growing brilliant Scrum Masters, I collected a big amount of practices, advises, elaborated many instruments, and made some successful and unsuccessful experiments.
Graduating as a student of our Academy for Scrum Masters, you will be fully prepared and equipped with knowledge to act as a Scrum Master not in theory only, but to deal with reality, where we don’t have all needed roles, where you often face resistance and never operate in perfect circumstances.
In theory we are all good, but in practice we struggle.”Kseniya Kobryn, Agile Space Founder
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
It is beneficial to study at Scrum Masters Academy for all Scrum Masters-to-be who strive to help their teams be more efficient, as well as help the organization identify and eliminate obstacles to productive work.
- Scrum Masters,
- Project managers,
- Leaders who want to genuinely understand the role of Scrum Master.
- Acquire profound understanding of the role of Scrum Master in Agile processes and understand the future career opportunities
- Develop practical skills of facilitation and coaching
- Master the skills of building a self-organized mature team and achieving teamwork
- Get all the instruments that are needed to become TOP Scrum Master on the market
- 4 Modules
- 12 Lessons
- 1 Lesson – 2 hours, 19:00-21:00
- 2 Lessons per week – on Tuesday and Thursday
- 6 weeks – duration of the course
- After each module, you are going to receive practical homework for deeper learning of the material.
- There will also be a competition for participants throughout the course, with the prizes including discounts for the future Agile Space events.
- All our students have the opportunity of mentoring support for practical needs from one of the Academy coaches, according to your request.
Module 1 – Agility is the new currency
- Lesson 1: Practical overview of Lean Agile frameworks
- Lesson 2: Scrum Lego Workshop
Module 2 – Team management
- Lesson 3: Building an effective team
- Lesson 4: People management practices
- Lesson 5: Conflict resolution
Module 3 – Role of Scrum Master
- Lesson 6: Scrum Master as a Facilitator
- Lesson 7: Scrum Master during Retrospective
- Lesson 8: Scrum Master as a Coach. Mentoring and motivation.
Module 4 – Agile Leadership
- Lesson 9: Metrics for Scrum Master
- Lesson 10: Joker session
- Lesson 11: Leading change
- Lesson 12: Grand Finale