Agile Dojo: Scrum Pizza
Come and join Agile Dojo: Scrum Pizza
Scrum Pizza is just the place for everyone who wants to see SCRUM processes in action. Playing the game gives you the exceptional experience of working in a SCRUM team. That’s why we use games and simulations in all our events.
We aren’t going to teach you the basics of Scrum or bore you with long lectures. Instead, we’ll get all the participants to dive right into our fictional world based on true-to-reality cases, with complex tasks, tight deadlines, and, above all, teamwork.
Create your own unique learning experience. What you gain from it depends on your personal contribution and perception.
Who might be interested:
- Anyone interested in SCRUM and becoming an agent of change through introducing a flexible approach to development in their organization.
- Project Managers who want to understand the principle of flexible project management.
- Team & Tech Leads who want their teams to embrace SCRUM.
- Scrum Masters who already use SCRUM and seek new experiences outside their team.
- Scrum process overview
- Roles, ceremonies, artifacts
- Writing a User Story
- Working with a Product Owner
- Scrum Master roles and responsibilities
- Teamwork and dynamics
- Scrum process simulation
At the end of the workshop, the participants will:
- Feel the dynamics of working with Scrum ceremonies, roles, and artifacts.
- Experience building a SCRUM system based on the created processes similar to real-life projects.
- Understand the different variations of building SCRUM in a team, and what is or isn’t efficient.
- Learn to self-organize and adapt.
- Have fun!
Kateryna Idiartova – Senior Scrum Master at Symphony Solutions, SAFe-certified PO/PM, and SAFe SM.
Kateryna Motko – Senior Scrum Master at Symphony Solutions, A-CSM, and CSPO.